Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

resto pic's of a pearl kit

Here is a few picks of the work i did for my friend Rodney. This was his cow pearl export kit that he used back in the day when when he toured up and down canada with out cases DOH . A while back he showed his kit and asked me if i could fix and clean them up for his daughter , i was going to pass on the job but it was for his girl how can you say no .

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 11 years ago

Good for you cleaning up a drumset for your friends daughter, I have two girls and they have a special place in my heart.

Okay now the drums, the pics that I see show one heck of a nice drum kit. Do you have any before pics? Looks like you did a very nice job on them!

Jeff C

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 11 years ago

From jccabinets

Good for you cleaning up a drumset for your friends daughter, I have two girls and they have a special place in my heart.Okay now the drums, the pics that I see show one heck of a nice drum kit. Do you have any before pics? Looks like you did a very nice job on them!Jeff C

Thanks for the kind words . The only before picks are the few of the drums in pieces , we were in a bit of rush for this job we should have taken more time for before pic's , trust me the kit was a mess . Now the girl is very happy that she has her rock star dads drums

Posted on 11 years ago

A beautiful jo, Rene! I'm partial to daughters too.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 11 years ago

Wow those look excellent!! Like brand new, very nice job. She's a lucky girl~!

BTW I have the same Pearl drum key, the balls give it nice spin balance to tighten/loosen the T rods.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 11 years ago

From FFR428

Wow those look excellent!! Like brand new, very nice job. She's a lucky girl~! BTW I have the same Pearl drum key, the balls give it nice spin balance to tighten/loosen the T rods.

love them keys for the same reasons.

Posted on 11 years ago

They look beautiful! Nice work!

-Jeff

Posted on 11 years ago

great job, and she'll be able to check that her hair is looking awesome while playing with that finish.

Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here