Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Reproduction Badges

I'm looking to have a badge for a MIJ kit reproduced. Anyone out there have a recommendation as to where to get these made? It is a sticker type badge picture attached. thanks, tom

1 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago

I would check locally for sticker/sign/graphics shops. Those guys can probably scan the original and reproduce it for you...

Cobalt Blue Yamaha Recording Custom 20b-22b-8-10-12-13-15-16f-18f
Red Ripple '70's Yamaha D-20 20b-12-14f
Piano Black Yamaha Recording Custom Be-Bop kit 18b-10-14f
Snares:
Yamaha COS SDM5; Yamaha Cobalt Blue RC 5-1/2x14; Gretsch round badge WMP; 1972 Ludwig Acrolite; 1978 Ludwig Super Sensitive; Cobalt Blue one-off Montineri; Yamaha Musashi 6.5X13 Oak; cheap 3.5X13 brass piccolo
Posted on 11 years ago

http://www.gouletgraphics.com/ x-mas1

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 11 years ago

JM Smith Custom Drums does fantastic work with badges. They can make pretty much anything you need.

Posted on 11 years ago

Thanks for the input guys. I will definitely talk to JM Smith. I'll also call around locally some more to see if I can find a place that works with metal backed stock. I did talk to the print shop down the street from me. He could make a sticker but the badge is thin brass with either a sticker or some sort of label on top. He suggested the trophy shop which does engravings. The guy from the trophy shop said he could reproduce the shape but the brass would be a lot thicker so it wouldn't bend well to conform with the shell or he could do it in plastic but the color wouldn't be correct. Worst case I also found some thin sheet brass online so I could have the sticker made up and cut and assemble myself.

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here