When I first put this here - the badge replacement tools I saw were pretty expensive. Now you can get them for $5. So, this post is of little value.

OK - first - if you are replacing a tag because you refinished a drum, this is for you. If you are putting a tag on a drum that did not come with that tag, I hope your computer blows up. I hate scammers

ANYWAY - I am attaching what picture I can here - if I need to put up more, I will add another post.

You need: about a 1" long, 1/2 inch bolt.

a 1/2 round headed, fully drilled through nut

(not the technical name you will find in the

hardware store, but it says what it is.)

You grommet

small piece of felt, or felt washer

Two (2) (not too) 1/2 inch wrenches, lug

wrenches, or pliers or strong teeth.

Put the felt on the bolt so you will not scratch the tag. Put the bolt through the grommet, put this combination through the grommet hole in the drum. Put the round nut on the bolt with the rounded end toward the inside. Now go screw. When you come back, tighten both bolt and nut. The nut will nicely curl backwards just like a professional.

NOTE: BE CAREFUL TO MAKE SURE YOUR TAG IS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOUR LAST TURNS! Once on, this sucker is NOT coming off until you rip the sucker off. IF the tag is crooked, and you have tightened the both to the nth degree, the tag will stsay crooked.

Go to part 2 for more exciting pics

ANOTHER FREE MONEY SAVING TIP FROM YOUR FRIEND IN PERCUSSION AND LIFE - THE VIBEGUY56!!!!!

([SIZE="2"]Damn I am nice!)[/SIZE]