Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Repercussions advertisement.. nice drums!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrdsg-8IGWA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 14 years ago

WOW! Nice!!!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

I seem to recall a thread somewhere here about this woman. I've done a bit of business with her and have no complaints. She seems on the up and up. I like her drums, but have noted the higher cost. They are more than likely deserving of the extra dough, but I don't know from experience.

Posted on 14 years ago

I think the thing with the prices of old drums and cymbals was that pre-eBay ignorance kept the prices stupid low. Once there was a way for that 1 wierdo in a 1000 who likes this stuff (me) to be heard on a world wide stage it became apparent that old drums and cymbals were worth way more than people in 1995 thought.

I think it was more that than anything Cherie Willoughby did. She's just one person and her prices wouldn't be like that if there weren't people willing to pay it.

I remember in the 70's getting my RB's and vintage K's appraised and they said max was $300, and meanwhile a new set of Tama drums (that weren't very good at the time) were triple that. That was crazy. Even at the time people knew old Strats were valuable but people thought old drums and cymbals were trash.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here