Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Removing "R-360" Label

Just wondering if any of you have ever successfully removed a Rogers R-360 or R-380 label from one of your drums? I'm hoping to obtain some information as to what would be the best product and/or process to utilize to remove the label without causing any type of damage to the wrap on the shell. Any "words of wisdom" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and your help!

1 attachments
Posted on 7 years ago

I just looked at mine. Seems as if youd have to tap out the little tacks that hold the badge in place. Mine barely protrude the inner shell, so you'd have to do this vey gently. From a distance, I doubt that the holes left behind wold be very noticable especially on a black strata wrap.

Why are you removing it? Just curious.

Posted on 7 years ago

From JSdrums

I just looked at mine. Seems as if youd have to tap out the little tacks that hold the badge in place. Mine barely protrude the inner shell, so you'd have to do this vey gently. From a distance, I doubt that the holes left behind wold be very noticable especially on a black strata wrap. Why are you removing it? Just curious.

Thanks for the input. First, at the current time I don't own a 360, but was considering picking one up as a "beater" kit. I used to own one years ago and was surprised at how good the kit sounded with some decent heads on it. The one I've been considering is actually a "Twister" (18/12/14) kit in the red ripple wrap. As far as removing the label (or "badge"), I just don't like the looks of it at all. I've never been a fan of paper badges. Nevertheless, if the removal process would damage the wrap, I'm sure that I could live with it.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here