Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

Red, white and blue slingerlands

I have had this kit for awhile and have been looking for floor tom to restore it as whole kit but have never come across one. Im now thinking about selling them. They are in good shape i just need to clean them up. Does anyone know much about them, i have had a hard time finding any info or similiar kits. The sizes i have are 12/13/and 20

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I have seen those from time to time...too bad the FT isn't still around or they'd be worth about $750-1000.

Missing the FT, I am figuring you couldn't get much more than about $400 for the 2 toms and bass.

You know, just FYI, you could conceivably get a Slingy FT and have it rewrapped to match, if you wanted to keep it.

Did you search the Slingy catalog pages here ? Top right of this page, click on VintageDrumGuide and go from there...[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

I couldnt find any info on them here either, thats actually how i found the forum. i was wondering how rare the wrap is because ive had no luck with the ft. the only thing i found on the internet was a black and white pic of a set that had been sold.

Posted on 15 years ago

Could have been a special order bicentennial model.

30's Radio King - 26, 13, 13, 16
49 - WFL Ray McKinley - 26, 13, 16
58 - Slingerland Duco
58 - Slingerland Krupa Deluxe
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 20, 12, 14
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 22 (need), 13, 16
And some others..
Posted on 15 years ago

1-10-2009 "Slingerland Drum Kit" had this discussion. It was decided that it was a limited production celebrating the bicentennial. It is a sweet kit.

Check out that thread.

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Socket..is there any separation between the sparkle colors (i.e. can you see any wood in between the colors) ?[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

yes there is, there is a gap in between each color

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here