Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.62213%

Ray Charles What'd I say Live,, 1963

What Do I say about this prodigy that's not already been said, other than if you where his Drummer you where in for a hard time Period, we were his whipping post! I saw him Live back in the 80's It was one of the best performance I've ever experienced, Ray and His Rayettes!!Clapping Happy2 Enjoy as you watch the master Live in Sao Paulo Brazil 1963.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAjeSS3kktA[/ame]

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

This was my mom's favorite artist, so consequently I was raised on his music. She saw him live several times. Each time, she would return home and just glow. Out came the records and we listened and I learned. I could name the album and song titles before I was able to read. This particular song drove me insane as I attempted to learn to play it. I was very young and just couldn't figure out how the drummer was getting that backbeat sound. It wasn't quite a cross stick. Don't get me started on that bell cymbal work. Unreal. I loved that album. Great great great artist. Man, thank you so much for posting this one.

Posted on 13 years ago

i love Ray!

thanks for sharing Mark!

Cool1

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here