Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Rare M.I.J. snare that you don't see...

Everyday in fact i have never seen one before.Name on drum is "Multi-Shine"...Check the photos..Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

Mike, I wanna see the strainer. Looks like a Star, but you never know with these dang things. Wanna donate it to a good cause? I got a church project going for the next donor kit. Also, he is looking for (laugh here) a complete set of Planet Zs or ZBTs because he loves the way they sound for metal...?Cool Dude

flowers2

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 13 years ago

John, Drum has a 3 point strainer-{Slingerland}- copy..It's on Ebay-{NOT BY ME} Starting bid is 50.00..with a BIN price of 95.00 and 28.00 in shipping....Seller is not a cool guy to deal with...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

I thought STAR too- nice little fella- gotta love the 6 lugger MIJ.

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 13 years ago

yeah ,I'm right there with Star ,but the rims look like die cast Gretsch.6 lug diecast..kind of scarce,but diecast rims on a 60's stencil snare?I don't know my friend,I have never seen that before.

Steve BCool1

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here