Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Radio King Streamline Lugs and Clamp-on Rim Mounts needed

I am looking for 12 streamline tom lugs, and 2 clamp on Rim Mounts for Slingerland Duco orphan shells, a 9 x 13 and a 12 x 14 with tack on bottom heads that I am refurbishing into a kit. I also need a top rim for the 13" tom, and six rim clips. The hardware should be NOB, because that is what I have so far, but all I have is the 14" top rim and 6 rim clips, so I could go all COB also. I talked about heads in another posting. Any help with these items would be appreciated!

Posted on 16 years ago

Have a pic of the rim tom mounts? I may have everything you need...

Posted on 16 years ago

The shells I have are from the 30's or early 40's. I think the tom mounts are are like the ones in the picture up in the gallery for the 1941 Slingerlands. They clamp onto the bass drum hoop, and attach to the tom with 2 bolts that go through half circle face plates that rest against the shell. The holes through the shell for the mount are 1 3/8" apart (center to center). I am not sure if there were a variety of these mounts used.

Posted on 16 years ago

I've picked up the streamline lugs and collar clips by buying a tom off the bay, but I still need the mounts, if anyone has a pair of them, as well as the single flange hoop for the 13" tom. Thanks.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here