Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.25887%

Radio King Slingerland Snare

I have a snare drum that matches one of the snares in your gallery. I have had it for years. The rim says Radio King Slingerlands and there is a copper slingerland insert. I need some help with the best way to sell this and what it is worth. I was a high school band director for years but never had time to research old instruments!

2 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

I have a snare drum that matches one of the snares in your gallery. I have had it for years. The rim says Radio King Slingerlands and there is a copper slingerland insert. I need some help with the best way to sell this and what it is worth. I was a high school band director for years but never had time to research old instruments!

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR=purple]Seller initially listed it for $825 Buy Now and didn't get any bites...so he added the "Make an Offer" to the second listing, and apparently went for the $700 offer....which was a pretty good offer, actually.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]So, if she's in good shape (wrap is tight, all hardware is relatively clean and functional, edges are good and the shell isn't damaged)...you are probably lookin' at about $600-700 or so. It looks like the muffler is missing, yes ? Any extra holes in shell ?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]eBay will get you the highest price. I would suggest listing it at an $795 Buy Now, with a reserve set at $600 or so....and run it on a 7-day auction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]I also know a drum collector in LA who would be interested in this drum, although I doubt he would offer more than $550. But you can PM me if you want his info.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Beautiful drum...very sought-after. Hope this helps.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here