Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Question Regarding Cleveland-era Rogers Kit

Anyone know whether the Rogers Drum Company offered a kit during its Cleveland-Era comprised of a 14x20 bass drum, two 9x13 rack toms and a 16x16 floor tom?

The closest thing I seem to find is the company's Londoner Kit. However, unless I'm mistaken, that kit came with 8x12 and 9x13 rack toms in lieu of two 9x13s.

THANKS in advance for your time and your help!

Posted on 14 years ago

I know the Louis Bellson Twin Bass kit was offered with an option of either two 8x12 or two 9x13 toms, either a 14x14 OR a 16x16 and 2 bass drums (either 20 or 22).

Could be that your kit is what is left of a kit that originally came with that set up? Otherwise it could have just been cobbled together at a shop and sold with two 13 inch toms after someone picked the 12 off of the kit. Are the toms double badged? What do the stickers inside of the drums say? What kind of lugs? Pictures would be very helpful!

Thats the best I can offer as help with the info given. I am sure the real Rogers experts will be along shortly with the correct answers for you!

-Adam

Posted on 14 years ago

Check out the "Top Hat" outfit 1964 catalog. It's shown with 2x 12", but check the optional equipment: you could upgrade to 13" for an additional $5.00!!

Jeff
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here