Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Question On Value Of Ludwig Snare

I HAVE A QUESTION OF VALUE OF A LUDWIG TRANSTRATIONAL BADGE SNARE DRUM..I CALL IT A SUPER SENSITIVE SNARE [[ PARAELL STRIANER]] OTHERS CALL IT A SUPRAPHONIC.5 1/2 X14 CONDITION IS 8+ OUT OF 10....HE ALSO HAS A W.F.L. 14X26 OR 14X28 BASS DRUM PAINTED WITH ZEPHYR LUGS BUT NEEDS WORK TO BRING IT BACK TO PLAYING CONDITION...WHAT IS THE VALUE OF BOTH DRUMS????? THANKSCool Dude

Posted on 16 years ago

Confusing??, Super and a Supra are two diferent snare drums and they can not be called the same thing. So exactly which is it based on the snare strainer?

Which badge does it have exactly and at what transition point?

The snare could be from $200 - $800 depending on exactly what it is and the bass drum is between $75 and $125

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Keep on Pl --- SOME PHOTOS OF SNARE DRUM...IS IT 1958 OR 1959...?VALUE?? SHELL IS B.O.C ALSO RIMS ARE..MIKEY

Posted on 16 years ago

It sounds like the guy has a supersensitive snare drum C.O.B. with a transistional badge. I am not sure if the supersensitive was called that when it first came out. The name supraphonic was termed I think sometime in 1960-61 as prior to that it was just called the super 400. I do not personally care for supersensitives nearly as much as I do supraphonics. That drum sounds like it could be an $800.00 drum to the right person. I think the assesment of that bass drum is right on.

"wfl does not stand for world football league!"
Posted on 16 years ago

WELL LETS TRY THIS AGIAN..I HOPE IT WORKS PHOTOS OF SNARE DRUM???? PHOTOS WILL NOT UNLOAD WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Lame

Posted on 16 years ago

WELL,LETS TRY THIS AGIAN,,,MAYBE IT WILL WORK...PHOTOS OF SNARE,,I JUST TRYED THIS AGIAN,,,I GET 275.9 K.B. BYTES EXCEEDS THE FORMS LIMIT OF 97.7 K.B.---QUESTION HOW DO I MAKE THE PHOTOS SMALLER TO FIT????CryBaby THANKS MIKEY

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

WELL,LETS TRY THIS AGIAN,,,MAYBE IT WILL WORK...PHOTOS OF SNARE,,I JUST TRYED THIS AGIAN,,,I GET 275.9 K.B. BYTES EXCEEDS THE FORMS LIMIT OF 97.7 K.B.---QUESTION HOW DO I MAKE THE PHOTOS SMALLER TO FIT????CryBaby THANKS MIKEY

Hi, Maybe I can help. First of all, where are you hosting the pictures? The site should have a place for changing the image size. OR you can change the image size with your camera software. Make them about 600DPI and they will post. If you are using "Photobucket" you can adjust them there and save them as adjusted so you still have your originals in the bigger size. I'm gigging tonight but I'll check later to help if need be.

OR send them as is to me at [email]onemat2000@yahoo.com[/email] and I will fix them and post them for you.

Matt

Ludwig-Zildjian-Aquarian
Posted on 16 years ago

Hi Guys,

Here are the pictures... Should work now... Matt

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/onemat/Share/100_4241.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/onemat/Share/100_4242.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/onemat/Share/100_4243.jpg[/IMG]

Ludwig-Zildjian-Aquarian
Posted on 16 years ago

Seems to be a chrome over brass 5 x 14 super sensitive...probably worth $550-800. It should clean up nicely.

Posted on 16 years ago

HI.THIS FOR THE INFO..HATS OFF TO MATT FOR HELPING ME WITH THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!! SO COOL!!...I WILL BE CLEANING THE DRUM UP IN A FEW WEEKS[[TO ANY DRUMS NOT MUCH TIME]]I MOST LIKELY LIST THE DRUM FOR SALE ON THIS SITE FIRST OF OFFERS...THANKS MIKEY Kleening

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here