Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Question On Gretsch Snare Drum

Hello,iam Not A Big Fan Of Gretsch Drums,but Do Have A Question On A Snare At A Music Shop. I Think They Are Asking To Much For It.its A Round Badge C.o.b 5 1/2x14 Has No Paper Tag[inside],i Think The Snare Strainer Is Called A Lighting Fast On One Side 3 Skrews Hold The Strianer On,the Butt Side Is A Knob Type With 4 Skrews That Hold It On.snare Is 8 Lug,needs A Good Cleaning Up.my Questions Are What Model Is It,years That Gretsch Used The Round Badges,and A Ball Park Value Of The Snare???thanks For Your Help..mike

Posted on 16 years ago

Hello,hear Is Some Photos Of The Gretsch Snare Drum..i Did Not Pay Alot For It,guy At Store Told Me The Wrong Price.i Hope The Photos Unload..any Info On This Drum Would Be Great.as I Said Before Iam Not A Big Fan Of Gretsch Drums,and Dont Know Alot About Them. Not All Photos Would Unload,i Will Try Again Today..thanks Mike

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Hi,again,i Think The Rest Of The Photos Will Work Now...these Are Of The Strainers Both Sides.. Sorry For The Look To The Photos,this Is The First Time Useing This..thanks Mike

2 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here