Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Question about Apollo Drums!

Hy guys ,

i have a question about Apollo Drums.

Are they a stencil product of STAR or Pearl?

Would anybody know here?

THXS for help:-)

regards

Christian

Posted on 8 years ago

I believe that they wee made by Star. Does the badge have something like "World's Supreme Quality" imprinted?

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 8 years ago

Hello Brian,

yes i think they have! I get the Drums probably next week! They come from Germany to Austria- Drums have Teardrop lugs and as far as i know Star made Teardrops lugs on some Drums-am i right?

regards

Christian

Posted on 8 years ago

Yes, both versions of the Japanese teardrop lugs were Star,not Pearl. Pearl went from "Slingy", to "Diamond" to "Fatty",to "Battleship" to the most common type-what is that called?

Posted on 8 years ago

From ChristianB

Hello Brian,yes i think they have! I get the Drums probably next week! They come from Germany to Austria- Drums have Teardrop lugs and as far as i know Star made Teardrops lugs on some Drums-am i right?regardsChristian

Hi, Christian!

Yep, you're right. I know that you will really like these drums!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 8 years ago

They have thin shells with re-rings-i have no pics at the moment ! I guess they will be very cool, color is red pearl;-) very very good condition-close to mint!

I thin k you are right Brian-i think i will like them:-)

@teverson-sr

thanks for your help-i know wich lugs you mean but donĀ“t have a clue what they called:-)

regards

Christian

Posted on 8 years ago

From ChristianB

They have thin shells with re-rings... I guess they will be very cool

Hi Chris!

Yes, they'll be cool -- Star have had teardrop idea from oldshcool Sonors shape.

Waiting your pics.

Cheers,

George.

Posted on 8 years ago

Hi Christian!

Sounds like you'll be getting a nice MIJ kit. Looking forward to pictures!

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here