Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

price for olympic drumset

I have a 40's olympic made in england drumset and i want to know an average price to sale it. (i think the snare drum is not the original but a 1959 model) It is in original condition with animal drumhead and german cymbals....

I could send some pictures.... could someone help me...

Help

Posted on 18 years ago

Hey guy I have the same problem,is the badge oval(black/silver)with "olympic" made in England stamped on it.Because im trying to find out some backround and value also.So if you come up with any info PLEASE foward it to me .Thanks

Posted on 17 years ago

Hello.

I think the best thing is to give specific questions you want an answer for.

Let us know the drum sizes, color and condition and provide a picture for reference.

Personally I visit Ebay and check for completed items or current auctions to get a reference on value. This is just a reference and not a final basis. There is a blue set of Olympics on Ebay at the moment. and completed items on display that have sold in Ebay.

Olympic drums were the lower level Premier drums and usually priced accordinlgy in the catalogs.

I have catalogs at my disposal that picture sets from different years and also provide information about the drums, but I would need to narrow down the year by seeing pictures and getting more detail.

There are a few people that specifically collect Olympic drums because they can usually be found rather cheap or cheaper then other Premier drums.

Let me know and then I can get you that info.

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here