Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Price check 1966 ludwig black oyster snare

Thanks guys. I am very pleased with it. Of course, I can't get rid of the Supra, because it came with the set.

I had just sold a different set, which freed up funds for the Pioneer purchase. At least that's how I am going to justify it.

Collecting information about the following for ongoing research projects:
Gretsch drums with serial numbers,
Ludwig Keystone and B/O badge drums with serial numbers and date stamps,
Ludwig Standards from 1968-73, and
Ludwigs with paper labels from 1971-72
www.GretschDrumDatingGuide.com
Posted on 6 years ago

From Hobbs

That's the one on Shop Goodwill.Never can tell by GW's often very lacking photos. 2 days to go and the chances of that one hitting the absurd range is very high. Bidding on GW often seems bogus as you'll notice 2 weeks later it's listed again due to non-payment.Bought a Gretsch snare few months back + came with multiple mods they cleverly hid in all photos - so bad that I raised h e l l, pointing out how unethical some of their locations can be.Good luck!

It seems that the Goodwill is getting a lot of vintage drums..

This 1960s Ludwig 18" bass drum in BDP with a snare tom and cymbals ete for 175.00+ auction has 11hr more to end..

mikey

Posted on 6 years ago

From MIKEY777

It seems that the Goodwill is getting a lot of vintage drums..This 1960s Ludwig 18" bass drum in BDP with a snare tom and cymbals ete for 175.00+ auction has 11hr more to end..mikey

That ain't no 18" bass. Or is it ...

Posted on 6 years ago

I looked into shipping from the UPS Store which is a few blocks away. It was cost prohibitive for me. Interesting deal for a local.

Collecting information about the following for ongoing research projects:
Gretsch drums with serial numbers,
Ludwig Keystone and B/O badge drums with serial numbers and date stamps,
Ludwig Standards from 1968-73, and
Ludwigs with paper labels from 1971-72
www.GretschDrumDatingGuide.com
Posted on 6 years ago

I could almost justify the drive to the Minneapolis area for those Goodwill drums if I weren't stuck in the area for the weekend by work...and if I didn't already have too many drums.

I wonder what that small tom is? all I could see in any of the pictures was the head.

Posted on 6 years ago

From Hobbs

That ain't no 18" bass. Or is it ...

I'm pretty sure it's an 18. Looks way too slender to be a 20 to my eyes.

Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 6 years ago

And don't forget that they are "mottled gray"...a desirable finish.

The spacing of the claws around the hoop on the bass drum makes me think 18" too. 14x18 not 12x18 though.

I see you have 14 days to pick it up...so just maybe?

Posted on 6 years ago

Too bad about the center mount and local pick up only.

Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 6 years ago

From KCDrumDad

I looked into shipping from the UPS Store which is a few blocks away. It was cost prohibitive for me. Interesting deal for a local.

I was the winning bid on a 6.5x14 WFL wood snare months ago.

The bid was 70.00 but the shipping cost from the ups store for the drum to ca was 95.56..

Mikey

Posted on 6 years ago

Some photos

mikey

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here