Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Premier Supreme Series

I have a hybrid Premier drum set which I enjoy very much. The snare and most of the stands are Olympic. The rest of the drums are of the Supreme model, made in Japan. I have not been able to find out anything about the Supremes. I would be eternally grateful if someone could help. Thanks.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi, i tried looking into them but i couldn't find anything to helpful unless the tag helps(i found it on the vintage drum guide/ couldn't find it again) sorry i couldn't help much. Hmmmm

Beat the heat, its WINTER
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply,Ever Ring! It was kind of you to even attempt a solution!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 14 years ago

Can you post a pic of the drums/badges ?

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi, the drums are probably Star (Supreme). These are a "stencil" or copy,of other American drums. These are a lot of fun, but not worth a lot. Could you please post pix of the drums and the badges? We love old drums, no matter the maker.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

is this the badge?

1 attachments
Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Yeah, there's no such Premier model as Supreme as far as I know. A lot of the Japanese stencils have hardware which looks a lot like other kits however.

Tama Superstar, 22, 22, 16, 14, 13 Desert Burst
Premier Genista, 22, 16, 13, 12 Black Lacquer
Premier Genista, 20, 14, 10 and snare Black Lacquer
Premier Resonator 22, 16, 14, 13 poly creme/black
Zickos 22, 16, 14, 13, clear acrylic and snare
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here