Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Premier Snare Drum

Hi all, Could anyone please identify this wooden shell Premier snare drum? I got it about 11 years ago thrown in with a Ludwig kit I bought. It had such a good sound and response that I used it regularly. The badge is raised and serial number is 014474. Some of the chrome has started to come off one of the hoops and some slight deterioration in other parts of the hoop. Any idea's how much it could be worth as I now have a Ludwig supraphonic and looking to sell it on.

Thanks

4 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

Premier serial numbers are meaningless. They used numbers on and off and have no reference to identifying where and when.

The config looks about 15 years old, although that color is not listed in any of the catalogs I have, as well as the raised badge not fitting the config. This might be a re-wrap as well as a badge swap.

What's it worth? Whatever the market says it's worth. Older Premier's fetch a higher price. Yours is newer, maybe $150.

Anyone else want to take a stab at it?

Posted on 13 years ago

Looks like a 'newer' premier than the old aces etc.

http://vintprem.moonfruit.com is a good place for all things premier, or www.drumarchive.com

, click premier then view all brochures.

Good luck!

Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here