Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.45929%

Premier snare 1930s

Hi everybody in the community! I am newly registered and I have been told that this is the place to be if you want to meet some drum experts, I am a guitarist (sorry sorry I can now hear the boooing !!) I need your help, I have bought what I have been told is a 1930s Premier snare drum (but is it really?) made of metal and I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can give me an evaluation. The system is not allowing me to attach any picture but I will be more than happy to send them to you !

Thanks again guys for any help and for your time!!!

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Do you have a JPG file photo on your computer ? When you compose a post, below the message window where you type in your text, look for the button which reads "manage attachments". Hit that button, and you can then upload a photo to this thread.

If the photo is too big a file, go to a free image resizing website to scale it down.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Thank you for the suggestion, I have done as per your instructions and I managed to attacch the pic !!Thanks again!

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

Here is another one !Thanks

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here