Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Premier Resonator Question

Hey guys...Anyone know how to remove the lugs on a Resonator kit? Is there some secret to remove the inner shell..I want to recover this kit but have no clue how to get these lugs off..Thanks!!

Posted on 12 years ago

The inner "ply" isn't glued, I'm pretty sure you just lift it up a bit and bow the cylinder inward to reduce the circumference and it should lift right out. Premier has instructions posted somewhere, I read them one time and it looks pretty straight forward.

Posted on 12 years ago

You can take a butter knife and where the break is in the inner shell start at one end and gently push the ply towards the middle of the drum all the way down and it will release. You have to be careful as the wood may be brittle. Getting them back in Is a whole other story. You have to bend the wood in and align the ends and then snap it back in place. I have yet to reinstall mine. Pain in the butt with the mufflers. They sound just as good or better to me without them. There are instructions on line at this guys premier site. Can't remember it right now' moon something. Good luck. They are really nice and great sounding drums!

Posted on 12 years ago

Also looking to match Gretsch's 60's emerald green pearl.

You can check out our latest 642-885 and testking exams written by our Pass4sure ccnp to help you pass Miami International University of Art & Design.You can also purchase mines.edu. Our northwood is simply excellent in quality.
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here