Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Premier Resonator BopKit, what's it worth?

Hey guys,

i got offered a Premier Resonator bop kit 18x14, 12x8, 14x14. It has been striped from, so it can see the Wood. No badges.

What do you think this is worth?

Bes wishes :D

Posted on 8 years ago

Hard to say.

What does an E-Bay search of previous sales tell you?

Also, pix would help.

Posted on 8 years ago

Got any pics sounds like its been mucked around with. Are the inner liners intact?

Posted on 8 years ago

I'd love to see that! & I'd love to hear an "18 resonator kick for sure!

1964 Ludwig Champagne Super Classic
1970 Ludwig Blue Oyster Super Classic
1977 Rogers Big R Londoner 5 ebony
1972/1978 Rogers Powertone/Big R mix ebony
60's Ludwig Supersensitive
Pearl B4514 COB snare ( the SC snare)
Pearl Firecracker
PJL WMP maple snare
Odds & Sods

Sabians, Paistes, Zildjians, Zyns, UFIPs, MIJs etc
Item may be subject to change!
Posted on 8 years ago

...i am talked to to guy and he told me that he will give some Pictures soon. he said it has

been recoverd in black wrap. so im excited :D

Posted on 8 years ago

Hey guys,

after seeing it, the drums are nice but have been altered. looks like the toms Innerply of wood has been removed! Thats not cool! The wrap is in bad condition also! :( The first information that i got where wrong because he thought i was interested in a other drumset.

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Doesn't appear to be a Resonator

Posted on 8 years ago

Doesn't look bad from 15 ft. If it's 18, 12, 14, might still be interesting. It's not at all clear how one would go about removing the inner ply of a drum without ruining it, and it seems a very strange thing to do.

Posted on 8 years ago

Hey guys,

it is 18x14, 12x8, 14x14. I have it at my house now. I am not shure wich Premier Line it is. Has anybody an idea if they made Shells without the inner ply of the resonators? Coffee Break2

Posted on 8 years ago

I've had very little experience with Premier. One root beer barrel set like Ringo's early set, and aqua sparkle 22, 12, 13, 16 from the 70's I had in the early 90's and one Resonator - I think - sometime else in the 90's - black inside from the factory, right. Very heavy drums as I recall. Update us with some more photos of the shells from bearing edge inward. Looks like a nice set-up.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here