Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Premier Parts

Help!

I need lots of parts for my 58 Premier.

- Tom/BD Mount

- Mufflers (3 or 4)

- FT Leg Brackets (3)

- Parallel Snare Parts

Help!

Posted on 15 years ago

From jeffsulima

Help!I need lots of parts for my 58 Premier.- Tom/BD Mount - Mufflers (3 or 4)- FT Leg Brackets (3)- Parallel Snare PartsHelp!

Hi, I have the mufflers[i think 4 of them]---tom mount---maybe have the bass mount also[i will check]]---what parallel snare parts do you need/?/ i have some parts....P.M. if you like thanks mikey

Posted on 15 years ago

Sweet!

I haven't had any success uploading pictures but contact me there and I could send you some pics of the muffler I still have. It has a white felt top.

I found the tom arm and Tom mount but need the BD Mount. Also if you have the legs for the BD, mine are a little worn out and the BD slowly falls over when the Tom is attached.

The Snare is (I think a "2000" model. It has a huge bar mechanism going thru the middle. The side with the lever got bent where the snare wires attach. Could use the wires too...

Alas, I took all this stuff off to preserve the kit by putting everything on RIMS mounts and an idiot roommate threw it all out! Ughh.

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know what you want for this stuff!

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here