Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Premier kit - Good deal? Vintage?

Saw these on craigslist. Don't know much about Premier - but it seems that they offer entry level to proffessional level drums. They wrap leads me to believe these are vintage, though some of the hardware has me second guessing myself. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I mistakingly noted the wrong address, and now the posting is gone. Well...they sold pretty quick! I'm guessing they were as good a deal as I suspected. Thanks, anyway.

Posted on 15 years ago

Those are Ludwig...not Premier. That looks to be worth the price. Might want to check them out. MishMosh of toms. Nice snare. decent hardware. I would check 'em out if it were me. ......unless you are specifically looking for a Premier kit.

Posted on 15 years ago

I edited my post after realizing I had the wrong address noted. I had been checking out those Ludwigs as well, but the seller advised me they were sold within 20 minutes of having listed them. Not a desireable color, but a damn good deal none the less.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here