Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Premier guys looking for floor tom holder mount bracket

Have the tom mount- from a late 70's US-issue Soundwave. NEED the bracket for the inside of the shell. The picture included for example only- need only the bracket piece, not the mount. Thanks for your time. Dean

Posted on 6 years ago

Hello.....Im in the UK and have lots of premier stuff. I have some of those backing plates you can have one for free. Just pay postage which in an envelope wont cost much. Let me know....sean

Posted on 6 years ago

Do you want the chrome backing screws to go with plate. Just checked royal mail. £8 tracked...£4 not tracked that is all i want to cover post. To be honest i have quite a lot of these plates. I can sort you a real great looking one out......sean

Posted on 6 years ago

Hey Sean-very kind of you! Yes, I'd like the plate and screws. Not sure how to do US dollars to British pounds, though. Does pay-pal do that automatically, presuming you use pay-pal? Also while I have a bonifide British Premier guy, for our Premier Soundwave, I've been looking for this hard-to-find, and unique, cymbal felt leather that is on one of our Tri-lok stands. Is that an actual Premier part or something home-made? Our Soundwave is in very nice condition and I'd like to have all original parts on it including the leather cymbal felt. And maybe you have the Tri-lok trapezoid threaded rubber feet for the cymbal stands? That would be ideal! Later this evening after my workday, I will look to see how many rubber feet I needed. I can't recall. It would be satisfying to finally have these parts for our set, that is, if you have them. You can set your price.Thanks for your time and your generous offer. Dean band3

Posted on 6 years ago

Hi Dean....I have a trilok hi hat stand for spares so i could sell you the rubber feet. I have 3 in total. I also have the official premier hi hat clutch for that stand in top cond. As for the leather cymbal washers they are premier but i aint got any. You could cut some out of some thick leather. Or look on ebay. Let me know what you wanna do then we can get the ball rolling......sean

Posted on 6 years ago

Are you able to provide a shot of that clutch? I do have one (left off in the picture) and it might be original--not really sure. Let me see how many rubber feet I need and I will get back to you later today. Thanks for the help. DeanCool1

Posted on 6 years ago

Here is the clutch for the trilok hi hat stand.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here