Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Premier Drums

Hello everyone

I'm new here so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules or regs!

Just thought you might like to know that Premier Drums (from England) have set up a new Facebook page. On the facebook page fans are encouraged to upload pics of their vintage or new Premier kits.

Check it out by putting Premier - Official into the search bar.

Peace

JH

Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome aboard jazzhustler! I'd like to point out that Slingerland also has a fan page with lots of pretty pictures, I'm sure others do as well.

Posted on 14 years ago

It's probably a Fan Page. I doubt a company that's gone out of business would just now create a Facebook page.

Posted on 14 years ago

Hi JRichard

I've checked into it and if you're talking about Premier, it's definitely not a fan page, as there are new photos of staff taken at their offices - handing over endorsee drums etc. I think the reason they've gone for a Facebook page is the same reason most companies are doing it - to raise their profile. Their website's a bit out of date, but apparently they've got a new website in the pipeline.

JH

Posted on 14 years ago

From JRichard

It's probably a Fan Page. I doubt a company that's gone out of business would just now create a Facebook page.

Premier hasn't gone out of business, they just don't have a US distributor at the moment. From what I understand, they have a new one in the works....

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here