I recently won a pile of random Premier stuff on an Ebay auction for $50 (plus shipping). The pictures weren't too inspiring and my bid was half hearted... I thought someone else would want them more.

Anyway, I won and have been cleaning them up over the last few days. The 14" floor tom is the cool part... from the Ebay pictures it looked like a solid black wrap, but when I started cleaning it up I realized it was a very dirty blue shimmer wrap, which cleaned up beautifully. The lugs cleaned up nicely and I have a set of 14" Premier die cast hoops in my stash, so this is going to be a beautiful drum. Now all I need is a kick and 12" tom... the other drums were originally blue shimmer also (there's a little wrap behind the grommet on both) but there's no way I know to match this wonderful old wrap. As you can see from the picture, it's somewhat dark, but it'll pop under any kind of light.

The only thing that needed fixing on the floor tom was a pair of slightly loose re rings, which was accomplished in a couple of glue and clamp sessions. And the heads are regular size, so no need to worry about special order heads. Nice.