Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Premier 252 Bass Drum Pedal - Anyone have one?

I have a web visitor that can't get his 252 back together and we need a working example to help him with. This pedal was from the 70's and 80's and if you have one can you post a photo of the internal parts and how the pedal goes back together?

Thanks

David

Posted on 14 years ago

I have 3 252's.Bought every reasonably priced one I could find when Premier stopped making them.What do you need to know or need photos of?

Posted on 14 years ago

We need photos on how to put it together.

It was taken apart and they can't remember how it went back together.

So any help with photos of the pedal and or the parts and some insight on how the parts are put in the pedal.

David

Posted on 14 years ago

i had 2 of those, and remember taking them apart. they were'nt that complicated. maybe if he posts some pics....

Posted on 14 years ago

Hello all this is my first visit to your site. Please find attached photos of my 252. My problem is that I cannot seem to reassemble it and get any rebound. I believe the problem is therefore the assembly within the enclosure.

I would be most grateful for any photos/ instructions. I seem unable to upload photos because of their size.

regards

andydrum3

Posted on 14 years ago

Open your pic with Paint, use the Image tab, then click Stretch/Skew... enter about 40% or so and click OK.... click on File and "save as" , then use that pic to post with. You now have two copies of your pic.. the original, and one small enough to post with. You may need to play with the percentages a bit until you get it how you want.

Preview your post... what you see will be what we see.

Or you can try the Image re-sizer here........ (I could never seem to work it correctly so I use the other method)

PM me if you get stuck, and I will walk you through it.

Kevin

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Many thanks . Here's the photos

Posted on 14 years ago

From andydrum3

Many thanks . Here's the photos

Happy to help

Happy New Year

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

The bolt with the knob end goes throgh the spring assem and itghtens through the threads in the bottom of the casing. some how that assemply works like a piston. There is an adjustment to set the beater back, as well as foot plate so it stays up. its near the strap. This is only an attempt to help.

Looks like it was together from the pic, maybe look to see if the ft brd/beater can be adjusted.

Posted on 14 years ago

I sent an Email to Premier Percussion requesting an exploded view pdf-

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here