Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

Pre serial COB Ludwig super 400

Here's my Transition badge Chrome over brass Ludwig super 400 (58-59).

1 attachments
Posted on 10 years ago

Damn, that's a beauty. Definitely on my bucket list. Trade for a Zildjian K Istanbul? ;)

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 10 years ago

That drum is priceless!

Posted on 10 years ago

Simply put....Holy Crap. I haven't seen that much chrome in one place since Sturgis '74. Absolutely love it - you are very proud, I'm sure!

Posted on 10 years ago

beautiful transition badge super. looks great! ive got one just like it. yours has mine beat in the looks department a bit!

mike

Posted on 10 years ago

One of the snare drums to have for sure ! sweet drum.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

that chrome looks new wowza

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks guys ! It's an amazing drum.

I will change the throw off soon because the P83 on it is real tired and disengage every 10 back beats ;). Other than that, it's a beauty and it's absolutely perfect.

You guys know you need one ! :)

Posted on 10 years ago

Oh Wow! She's a Beauty! Definitely one of the top 10 best snare drums ever made.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here