Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Possible Trades?

Merry Christmas to All!

I've got a couple of kits available for possible trades. If either one "peaks your interest", drop me a PM and let me know what you've got. We can then exchange additional information and pics.

The first kit's a mid-60s Slingerland Sparkling Blue Pearl and the second one's a 1968 Ludwig WMP Downbeat Kit.

THANKS for looking!x-mas1

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey,

I thank you, but I have 'moved' this kit. You do have a very nice Slingerland kit. If it's still around after my next runoff, I will be in touch. Thank you.

Posted on 15 years ago

From OldSchool

Merry Christmas to All! I've got a couple of kits available for possible trades. If either one "peaks your interest", drop me a PM and let me know what you've got. We can then exchange additional information and pics. The first kit's a mid-60s Slingerland Sparkling Blue Pearl and the second one's a 1968 Ludwig WMP Downbeat Kit.THANKS for looking!x-mas1

would you trade one of the tom rails?

Posted on 15 years ago

Would you like this 60's Ludwig gold sparkle kit? I like the Slingerland.

8x12.16x16,14x20

[IMG]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6537/dsc02167p.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 15 years ago

Unfortunately, I just traded away my Ludwig Gold Sparkle Super Classic snare and the Slingerland Blue Sparkle Kit has been sold.

THANKS for your interest!

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here