Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Please help me welcome "Ever Ring"

Our newest youngster has joined the fray, handle is "Ever Ring" Clapping Happy2 and will likely post his first message on Saturday. His new kit in front of Casa JonniStix, on the first sunny day in three weeks. (his name has something to do with an Avedis crash I have) Also got some pix of my Blue Flame Majestics. I need to name his kit, since it is no longer a "brand name" set. What say you of [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Meyer Custom Classics, Student Special[/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"This vintage 3 ply and single ply set is available in this classic configuration of 22-13-16, with 5.5x14 snare, and is shown here in a beautiful, hand-laid Champaign Glitter. Other sizes are available, in limited quantities. Please see your local drum guy, or email this poster for more information on how to obtain your hand selected, custom redesigned vintage kit, in custom hand-laid Glitter. As these are custom kits, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery...."[/FONT]

Any takers...?

Please impart the young man with good vibes, and knowledge of the vintage drums he is so readily embracing! As we are growing more "mature" (that is what they call it, eh?), we must ready the next generation to take our places.

4 attachments
"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

Outstanding! Looking forward to EverRing speaking the faith. Nice kits. Why the reversed wing tom setup?

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="Red"]Another inmate for the asylum.....! Mind Blowi[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Im happy to say this my first posting and happy to join.

Beat the heat, its WINTER
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey EverRing! Can I borrow twenty bucks? It's the tradition of this forum to hit the new guy up for pizza money. Hope you don't mind. You know how drummers are.

Welcome to the forum. It's good to have you here. Take good care of that kit. We've all watched it take shape. It's kind of become a part of this forum. It came from good hands into yours. Honor.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here