Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

please help me find info on my drums!

All the info i have is that it is a cheap Japanese brand? It is called coronet. please help me find out more info on it! [IMG]http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/4176/picture001vx6.th.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 17 years ago

Yep,

You hit the nail on the head. If you visit the home page of the main web site. Click Here

You will see your drums name listed with all of the others. There is a link at the bottom of that section taking you to a page with more information.

David

Posted on 17 years ago

Aside from hitting the nail upon the head as David simply put it. I do have to say your Coronet kit is none like i've seen.I havn't seen many Japanese Stencil kits with concert toms and a concert bass drum.The best info I cna offer ( aside from the vast info on this site ) is you have a generic stencil kit.More than likely made by either Tama ( Star / Hoshino ) or by Pearl. They were the main two makers of all the stencil kits that float around.Nice kit though regardless...I've found in my tenure of collecting stencil drums that many sound amazing and I have a few that beat a my newer drums and or my vintage Slingerlands,Ludwigs.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 17 years ago

Thanks a lot, but what i want to know is do you konw how much they are worth? And is my set rare? Thanks for the help

Posted on 17 years ago

The set is not worth much, probably $100 - $175.

Stencil kits in general are not rare and a lot pop up on Ebay

David

Posted on 17 years ago

:O! okay, i wont tell anyone that then, maybe they will buy for more money! haha, are they rare though? a concert tom coronet?

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here