Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Please give me your thoughts on this snare

http://cgi.ebay.com/SLINGERLAND-Custom-6-5x14-Maple-10-Lug-Zoomatic-Snare-/140561669076?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ba20dbd4

I'm going to look at it in the morning, if I buy it, it will be for the sound and quality of the work manship, in my mind, its really not a Sling snare, but a custom drum with sling parts.........

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 13 years ago

without banging on how can u tell if its all that the price seems cheap enough for a gamble ,to each drummer marches a different beat, oh heck, it.....

"just makes you want to bang on a drum all day"

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 13 years ago

Do a quick price check on Keller shells and the hardware he use to see if it's on track...

You might want to build your own for that price.

Posted on 13 years ago

The hardware alone is worth the price... the Zoomy is $70 to $90

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

Just came back and I'm the proud owner of this beautiful snare, turns out this guy has a passion for making drums, he know the science involved, his collection and the work he does is stunning, what a great guy and the fact we meet by me asking a simple question on ebay, its like we knew each other for years. I brought my super sound king snare and showed him the strainer I'm having problems with, he said he can fix it no worries, left some other vintage gear with him to sell for me on e bay, and he is coming to my next show, its great running into fellow drummers with a passion for drums. He wants to come over to my place to see my 70 MWP sling set soon, all in all a great start to the weekend............guitar3D' Drummer

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here