Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Pink Pearl Fiberglass

Hey guys, this is one of my kits, its going on sale. It used to be ruby red, faded hard to a pink(check out outside edge of the bass for original color). Depending on what angle you look at it, it can still look deep ruby red.

Awesome huge sound, and surprisingly round n warm, yet glassy... does that even make sense? I've got the hoop for the front of the bass drum, though its missing the rods. Chewie:

Check out my other post! Tama superstar snare.

Posted on 15 years ago

Cool. I think Larry Londin used a Pearl fiberglass kit for a bit. Nice sound to 'em. They make a great live kit. Hopefully someone here can use this kit. Nice shells and a really nice snare.

Posted on 15 years ago

Nice set of drums..They sound great i have a set of them.Pearl made them from 1974-76 or 77,the set i have i piece together,toms are 12,13,14,15, floor toms 16,18 bass is a 24...I think that this is the best sounding drums Pearl even made....By the way i have the claws and t-rod for the bass drum if you need them P.M. me thanks mike

Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks for the responses guys. I brought the drumset out of the basement for better light, so thats why its not set up properly.

The cymbals I use are 21'' 2002 paiste, 20'', 16'', 15'' 1950s-60s Zildjan A, and a 15'' 1940s zildjan hi hats.

My question for you guys: Should I sell it as a complete set, or split it up?

Thanks again,

Tony

Posted on 15 years ago

Cymbals should go separate. You will have several of us contacting you about them. The kit will stand on its own merits. No worries.

Now....about those cymbals..........

Any pics? Closeups would be great. Lots of interest for those.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here