Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

pink champagne down beat

[Attachment: 65277]There is something about about this color, its hypnotic. Pink Champagne sparkle has to be Ludwig prettiest colors and the most expensive color to make ever...(at least one of them any way); tricks of light make it look slightly pitted and a little smudged ,not the case here, these I phones are not that greatest for taking pics, but who ever knows this color knows, they are a understatement as to the degree of perfection in this drum it matches my kit perfect in all aspects...

1 attachments
April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

I am so happy you have this great drum to match your set. Even though I may be a little prejudice for Champagne Sparkle, Even before I owned a set in that vintage wrap, I always thought it was the epitomy of class and the highest standard second to none. Pure Class !

Posted on 10 years ago

Congrats on the snare, she's a beauty. Clapping Happy2

Cam

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 10 years ago

Congrats Gary, it is a sweet drum !

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Amazing drum, but that black head has to go!

-Adam

Posted on 10 years ago

actually it is a sweet sounding head for now its a ,aquarian jack de johnette i believe ,

coated it looks grate against the piano....

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here