Bebop sounds cool. I doubt that it'll stay at 22 pounds, but you never know! Obviously it'd be much better if it had the original wrap, but I can't be too choosy... To be honest I'm a player rather than collector, so I'll be able to live with that knowledge. I could maybe get it restored with correct period wrap...? Anyhow, thanks again. I really do appreciate your input and time.
Piccolo Snare Advice
Posted on 14 years ago
#11
Posts: 5184
Threads: 188
Loading...
It might stay low because it's a re-wrap. If you just want the sound, then I'm sure it will be fine.
Good luck!
"God is dead." -Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead." -God
"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago
#12
Posts: 6615
Threads: 375
Loading...
The seller added the note that the drum is a John Grey, very cool drum, but still a re-wrap, bummer about that.....
Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
#13
Posts: 81
Threads: 10
Loading...
I think I'm going to leave this particular one... It would be good to get an unaltered drum, even though my main thing is the sound. I'll see what pops up - it does seem that there is a huge amount of vintage UK stuff coming up for sale at the moment...
Posted on 14 years ago
#14
- Share
- Report