Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Pearl wood-fiberglass set... more info?!

Hello,

By this post I would like to introduce myself and try to get some more info about my drumset.

My nickname is Drummert, I'm from Holland and 21 years old.

I bought me this set last saturday.

It's a pearl wood-fiberglass. I saw on the official pearl website that they started to produce fiberglass shells in 1972.

Can anyone give me more info about this set?

thnx.

[IMG]http://www.mijnalbum.nl/GroteFoto-BMMW6HON.jpg[/IMG]

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

these are quite heavy shells if I remember and are generally very well regarded as having a very loud sound - the kit looks to be in perfect condition - made from 1972 for a few years only - so over 30 year old...I think you have something worth playing there... try googling as there is a lot of info about these if you search...

Posted on 15 years ago

allright.. thanks for your reply.

I have allready googled this set, but I could not find much usefull hits,

but I will try it again.

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi

I have a Pearl wood fibreglass kit which i have had since new, about 28 years now, I would not swop it for the world, it is my pride and joy.

I bought it to play in a dance band to control, the larger number than usual of musicians, never mic'd it up. it has been with me through several types of music, and is perfect now for my Shadows Tribute band THE MOONLIGHT SHADOWS.

if you have one of these sets, keep it, if not buy one.

Posted on 13 years ago
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here