Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Pearl Tom

I am looking to buy an older vintage 1980s Pearl deep tom . Size of 10x10 .

Has the same lugs as this one dose . good decent looking . If you might have one for sell. Or what ever . Please send me an email ,Thanks

Posted on 9 years ago

Hi drummer123!

Are you absolutely sure that this is a Pearl drum? Yes, I see the Pearl logo, but I've never seen this style of lug and tom bracket on any 70's or 80's Pearl drums. Pearl always used the same lug. Can you offer any more info on this tom?

Mark

Correction!!

I've saved hundreds of drum pictures over the years, mainly from eBay, to use as reference. I did find the posted pictures of a Pearl kit that was listed back in 2003. The description doesn't say what line of drums they were, or when they were made. This is a new one on me, as I've never been aware of this lug style or what line this is.

Mark

Posted on 9 years ago

LOL, Well I found lugs like that on Ebay .. I bought 6 of them. I am turning right around buying 6 more of them. Because I am looking for a tom like 10x10 deep tom black . maple wood. I want find the same drum. Export tom that just might work

Posted on 7 years ago

Hi drummer123! Really surprised that you answered this topic from well over 2 years ago!

-Mark

Posted on 7 years ago

LOL, Me to . Id just been off the website for that long. Being trying to get back on it .

Posted on 7 years ago

Anybody might have an old 1980s Pearl Export drum shell like something that I have . That id can buy from them. In black maple . Because I already bought the lugs to match my set .

Posted on 7 years ago

Who ever runs this website. Please delete my post

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here