Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Pearl drum identification

Could someone help me figure out what these are and help me put some kind of value please. These are my bass players drums and I will be selling them for him. The sizes are 9x13 and 16x16. No legs for the floor tom.

3 attachments

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 6 years ago

Hello! Looks to me like the toms are from a Pearl P-22 kit from 1967-68.

The badges say 1960s (HERE) and I came across this catalog:

[ame="http://pearldrum.com/support/product-catalogs/1967-68-general-catalog.pdf"]here[/ame]

Not sure about prices, though. The yellow color is probably due to aging.

Posted on 6 years ago

Thank you, the catalog is great! I know nothing about Pearls so this is a great start, thanks again!

Thank you!
Jeff C

Posted on 6 years ago

From jccabinets

Thank you, the catalog is great! I know nothing about Pearls so this is a great start, thanks again!

You're welcome :) as far as I've searched, full kits from 1967-68 are worth an average value of $500. Anyway, from my perspective, it depends on the buyer. This value might be a reference for a drummer who's looking for a vintage kit, but it most certainly isn't an obstacle to the most dedicated collector. Just my two cents Keep on Pl

Posted on 6 years ago

Well, I do have the bass drum but the wrap was removed. I have the wrap but not sure if it can be re-applied or not.

Thank you!
Jeff C

Posted on 6 years ago

You might want to take a look at this

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here