Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Pearl & WFL Hardware

I'm just looking for some basic info on a Bass pedal,Hi-Hat stand,and snare stand that I have. I have a WFL flat base snare stand in perfect condition that my friend gave me a few months back. I know this is pretty old ( 50's ?? ) and I don't plan to sell it but does it have any value? I also have a 60's pearl Hi-Hat stand and matching bass drum pedal. I know this is from when pearl started to put their name on drums and become an actual company of their own.The rubber piece on the the pedals say " SPEED PEDAL ". Their in good condition but really look their age.And the chrome on the pedal is literally flaking off. Again i'm not looking to sell but just looking to gain some info. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 18 years ago

Those snare stands are all over the place...if you could sell it, it would probably get less than 20 bucks. I don't think the old Pearl pedal is worth more than a few dollars.

Posted on 18 years ago

Ok cool. I didn't think they were worth much but figured I would ask. With vintage stuff like this you never know.I also have a Ludwig 70's Hercules Hi-Hat stand that I love ( my first Hi-Hat stand actually ) This too i'll never sell.But does that have any value? I've seena few Hercules stands got for up to $100 on ebay ( maybe theye were something rare I dunno )

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here