Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Pearl 803 Vintage Cymbal Stands 1970s

SOLD! This post is from 2011

Pearl 803 heavy-duty cymbal stands from the mid-1970s. Very good condition with normal signs of use and no rust. Single-braced and sturdy. These have a 6mm mounting post so can also accommodate vintage cymbals with a small hole. Everything works smoothly and legs are tight without wobble. New felts and rubber feet installed. (Also have one set of original feet if preferred.) $30 each.

[IMG]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af203/blindkarma/Drums/PearlStandGroup.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 13 years ago

Did they every make a boom stand

beside the straight ones

Please let me know

Nice old pearl stands .....wish i had them .But money is so tight these days ...i guess i will have to past them up ...Love old pearl drum stuff ...1970s early 1980s ...

Posted on 13 years ago

From Nsra65

Did they every make a boom stand beside the straight ones Please let me know Nice old pearl stands .....wish i had them .But money is so tight these days ...i guess i will have to past them up ...Love old pearl drum stuff ...1970s early 1980s ...

These straight cymbal stands are from the period just before Pearl made boom stands. They added the 803B boom model in the late 1970s. Around 1978, they introduced the 903 double-braced stands including short and long boom models.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here