Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Pearl 60's Tiger Stripe floor tom on....

If any one is looking for a pearl 1960's tiger stripe 16x16 floor tom..It's on Goodwill bid at 11.00...Check the photo's from listing..Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

for that sort of money and what you have to pay here in oz, it would be worth having an agent in the states buy this stuff and forward it on.

Posted on 13 years ago

From alot2008

for that sort of money and what you have to pay here in oz, it would be worth having an agent in the states buy this stuff and forward it on.

Hey alot2008,P.M. if you want me to bid,you tell me how much to bid,you pay shipping for the drum to be shipped to me then i will ship to you...All for the cost of drum and shipping cost+alittle for me time...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

thanks mate, just thinking out loud, given time i might set up something, should get some like minded blokes here in oz interested and see what we can do. i will pm you soon as i need a few bits for my pearl f/glass kit, some dude in my parts just canes me in auctions on lower end stuff like pearl maxwin kits?

Posted on 13 years ago

From alot2008

thanks mate, just thinking out loud, given time i might set up something, should get some like minded blokes here in oz interested and see what we can do. i will pm you soon as i need a few bits for my pearl f/glass kit, some dude in my parts just canes me in auctions on lower end stuff like pearl maxwin kits?

Well, if he is that much of a pain, at least you are there to make sure he doesn't quite steal it. Make him pay if he wants it worse than you is my motto on that sort of thing.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here