Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Paiste Formula 602's!

anyone know where i can find some at a decent price?

preferably a 24" ride. (pre-serial#)

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

I got one, name your price....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

really? well its hard to say. i've seen some people put them on ebay for like $1200. and there's no way in hell i'd ever pay near that. my uncle got one for around $250 but his had a cracked that was fixed.

what's the condition of yours? pics?

it's hard for me to name a price. you name one! haha

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

As requested....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

very nice.

is the "3480" how much it weighs?

cause i would also like to know that, to gage weather its medium/thin/heavy.

price?

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Yes, that is the weight in grams. It's got a very nice dark tone to it. Not real washy, I'd say it's a strong medium. Price........no cracks, hole is very good shape, make me an offer or something to trade? $1200.00 sounds nice, but I'm realistic. You're not gonna get it for what your uncle got his for....somewhere in the middle maybe?

Posted on 14 years ago

well to tell you the truth if i could get that cymbal and a WFL floor tom. i'd trade an Early 1940's wfl kit. but i'm guessing you don't have both ;)

the most i would prob go is $500?

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

I had a couple of Ludwig floors a few months ago, but sold them to some hungry overseas collectors......$500.00, hmmmm that has a nice sound to it. Any stuff you're looking to get rid of besides the cash?

Posted on 14 years ago

i see. well like i said i have an early 1940's WFL kit on craigslist right now.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/msg/1725746771.html

but that's all i'm looking to get rid of right now. what are you looking for?

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

I'm looking for a 6.5 x 14 Supra, circa early mid-70's, any 2002 Black Label Paistes (with strong logos), COB Supra.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here