Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Our only drum museum

Hey folks,

In our little country one will find only one drum museum, though it has a nice collection of vintage drums from Europe & the USA. This is a privately owned museum, the owner is a drummer and a vintage enthusiast and a great person in general. In case you want to check out what he's got just click

www.drummuseum.hu , go for the English version, hit 'Collection' then scroll over the map.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Peace, Gabor

I am the best in a mediocre way.

www.myspace.com/meyoushe
www.myspace.com/tazmanordog
Posted on 16 years ago

JoGa....very cool site.....a dedicated individual I'm sure.....and what I find really cool is the Rogers kit in the same finish as mine !!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 16 years ago

Nice.

Great drums.

And the Rogers are gorgeous. Even the Block. Very nice early first year Memrilock set.

As a side note, the Dynasonics are 5x14.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 16 years ago

Maybe a trip to Europe is in my future. WOW. Excellent. Thanks. May I post this on other forums?

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

Maybe a trip to Europe is in my future. WOW. Excellent. Thanks. May I post this on other forums?

Thanks! Feel free to post it on wherever you wish. If you come to Hungary just let me know.

Peace, Gabor

I am the best in a mediocre way.

www.myspace.com/meyoushe
www.myspace.com/tazmanordog
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here