Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Only in Canada, eh!

Check out his trade request.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/msg/2382550031.html

Posted on 13 years ago

Everyone knows drums are for trading, not playing. Wonder what other goodies he's got in his living room "showroom"? The world is big eh? Theres room for everyone to do their thing. I'm positive he'll get his snowmobile, and some one will walk away feeling all flush and happy having paid exactly as much as they wanted to for a Mapex kit that someone actually had to operate a screw driver to install brass plated lugs on. So what, really, ...sounds like a classic case of "I want my money back" but it still makes me chuckle. Thanks for sharing. We Canadians (myself included) can be pretty silly sometimes.

Glen

Posted on 13 years ago

Well, I'm happy to see that he or she is including the tambourine!

Posted on 13 years ago

I can see where he,s to busy to play when he,s building igloos and boiling whale fat for fuel.In a city as big as his with a population of about 849 people i,d imagine trying to be a drummer in a band is competitive with there only being one Legion in town i hear...Time for my walk about...eh?:)

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here