Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

One Piece Star Wrap Around Tom Mount

Please, if anyone out there has an early '70's one piece wrap around Star arm for tom mounting for sale, I would be indebted for life! It is pictured in the jonnistix pictures and Mikey reply in my post "One Piece Star Wrap Around Arm" dated 11-19-1010 in The Vintage non-USA section. I have the arm, though, not the best. It is only the wrap around arm, one piece that I really need.I have the kind that breaks apart without taking the rail off but, if it comes loose, will ruin the wrap. I wish I could send pictures but, with this old computer, I just can't. Thank you VERY much!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago

Mikey777 surely should be able to help you out of this dilemma.

Ralf

Vintage STAR (= Pre-Tama) website: www.star-drums.de
Posted on 13 years ago

Yep. Thanks. Ralf. Mikey has promised to ship one on Monday. A couple of others have also replied that they may have one as well. I can't swear that the one I am now using is original. If you hear anything...

I really appreciate your suggestion though. It was certainly good of you to write!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago

You may find clarity concerning genuine Star parts here (60s or early 70s era):

http://www.tamadrum.co.jp/anniversary/

Ralf

Vintage STAR (= Pre-Tama) website: www.star-drums.de
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here