Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Olympic bass drum spur 80s era?

Have one, looking for a second one. Thanks. d.

Posted on 5 years ago

Hi Dean

The 80's olympics are not what i buy or sell. Over here in the UK you can normally pick those full kits up extremely cheap. If you had an olympic 50's 60's 70's made in england they are coming very collectible. The actual spur your looking for ill keep a look out over here for you. But it might be a good idea to look for a lone bass drum.

Regards

Sean

Posted on 5 years ago

Hi Dean

Just had a good look on ebay for you here in UK. There are lots of parts for the vintage olympics. The spur you want i cant see any at all. Because the kit concerned is just a cheap taiwan kit it would prob be a good idea to find a pair of spurs from another brand. Ive just put up 3 pics of a kit from 80's going for £50. Is this same as your kit. Most of these cheaper kits just get thrown out. I do know for a fact though that if you recut bearing edges and get decent heads you can get quite a good sound. The way to go is buy some made in england olympics as they are really getting snapped up by collectors.

sean

3 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here