Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Oldest Pearl drums I have seen

This is a picture I've referred to previously. I just found it on Google Images. It is definitely the oldest Pearl set I have ever seen. When I first saw it on Ebay there were 3 or 4 more detail photos with this one.

Posted on 7 years ago

I have a snare stand like that - came with my near mint Rogers R-380 in the case. Now, this does not make much sense....but just reporting.

Pearl started making drums in the 50s. The old ones with that badge are more rare - but not super uncommon.

A whole kit from that era - though - I would consider rare.

These are just opinions - based on my experience in MIJ (I am a bit of an MIJ freak as you probably already know.

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 7 years ago

I forgot to mention that set has calf heads and a BD external tone control on the back head.

Posted on 7 years ago

teverson: That Pearl set was on EBAY for Years, at $500. The seller would not take a penny less. Dont know if he ever sold it.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here