Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Old Zepplin Sounds.

Found this on utube... look closely at 1:56, its Bohnam on a double bass kit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-RZFxwcX0&feature=related"]Check it out[/ame]

Posted on 14 years ago

cletuss my friend, you've done it again, you find the freak'n coolest stuff!!!, my all time favorite band and the drummer of drummer's JOHN HENRY BONHAM, for what he did no one else even comes close!!!!!!!!BowingBowing

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From vintagemore2000

cletuss my friend, you've done it again, you find the freak'n coolest stuff!!!, my all time favorite band and the drummer of drummer's JOHN HENRY BONHAM, for what he did no one else even comes close!!!!!!!!BowingBowing

I 2nd that.

Posted on 14 years ago

From vintagemore2000

... Excited

Posted on 14 years ago

i got a dvd of zeppelin in the bonus features he plays a double bass kit in the music video of communication breakdown...from what i hear the rest of the band didnt like his double bass material so they would hide the 2nd bass drum when john left the room

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here