Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

old pearl drums

going to check out these on the weekend, all the ad says is pearl drums, enquiring gets, i'm not a drummer, i think they are old but look really nice and sound really good. any thoughts, is that a ten lug snare?

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

Look to be ,from a not too distinct photo, 69/70 ish time frame.Luan construction,10 lug steel snare.The original owner must have bought a second mounted tom and double tom mount,as the bass mount is the non-centered single-tom style.I can't make out the lug shape,either older slingy type or battleship.Look at the "Thunder King" set on the Drum Guide-1969.

Posted on 13 years ago

i was going to check them out, i thought they might have been thunder kings, seller had sold them, man are snoozers loosers or what, seller was very silent on the phone when i rang to say i was on my way, i guess the lesson is if you see something just go with your gut, do'nt get into some cosy arrangment with sellers thinking they will give you ring if they have sold there gear,. to add insult to injury got out bid on a kit i need for parts! i know my troubles are trivial, i hope our japanese friends are doing well.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here