Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Old Ludwig Bass pedal

I have an old Ludwig Bass Drum Pedal. What would this be worth to collectors?

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

I have that same pedal! Cool!

That pedal is most likely from the mid-late 20's. It is obviously only worth what someone will pay and unfortunately since it isn't very functional for modern playing, people don't really pay big bucks for them.

I would guess around $50.

Anybody else? Am I far off?

Thanks!

Adam

Posted on 14 years ago

From Adam_Cargin

I have that same pedal! Cool!That pedal is most likely from the mid-late 20's. It is obviously only worth what someone will pay and unfortunately since it isn't very functional for modern playing, people don't really pay big bucks for them. I would guess around $50.Anybody else? Am I far off?Thanks!Adam

Adam, unfortunately your correct, even though the pedal actually works quiet well, your estimate is on a good day

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

From Adam_Cargin

I have that same pedal! Cool!That pedal is most likely from the mid-late 20's. It is obviously only worth what someone will pay and unfortunately since it isn't very functional for modern playing, people don't really pay big bucks for them. I would guess around $50.Anybody else? Am I far off?Thanks!Adam

Hi Adam,You are right i have seem these padels go from 30.00 to 50.00 at the most,The drummers i know buy them and put them on a shelf to look at not to play with them...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here